Labels

Jul 13, 2016

Lebron Lifestyle 12 Black (Lights Out)

Hi all,

Just bought a pair of Nike Lebron Lifestyle 12 sneakers.
 Got it at West Gate Nike outlet for $59.9.

The shoes was place among other colorful basketball shoes and the  all black design for this shoe just does not stand out at all. But still, it caught my attention. The price tag.

I did a check in ebay, amazon and other sneakers site, found that this pair of sneakers cost at least SGD$120. Hmm...
 I get a pair of US size 9 and tried it on, and immediate felt the comfort of the insole and the heel notch is so comfortably wrapped round my heels.

As for the sole, the cushioning that it provide is good enough for daily walking. I wore this pair on the 1st day for 13 hours walking, and there isn't any breaking in require.

 I especially like the tongue! There is a barely visible Lebron logo embroidery, very subtle. And the tongue is high enough to be seen by everyone.
It goes well with black pants. Jeans is definitely not a problem at all (if you guys like to see this pair with jeans, please write in my comment box).

I would recommend you wear a pair of joggers style pants or jeans, so that the tongue and heel notch is visible. I tried to wore a regular pair of jeans and once the tongue is covered, it really does this pair of shoe injustice. Ha..



No comments:

Post a Comment