Labels

Jul 15, 2016

Puma Nightcat 7" Shorts

2 side pockets
 Hi All, 
Barely touches the knees


Recently bought this Puma NightCat 7"Shorts from Singsale.
Got it for SGD$29.
My waist is 32" and I wore a Medium for Puma shorts.
I am 1.76m tall.
I think it is quite a steal considering that it is now still selling at SGD$62 at some sites.


Check the links below
1. https://www.sportisimo.com/puma/nightcat-7-short/132159/
2. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Puma-Shorts-NightCat-Black-black/dp/B016H841QC/ref=sr_1_cc_2?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1468550292&sr=1-2-catcorr&keywords=puma+nightcat+7%22+shorts

I got it mainly for for cycling. I especially like the soft and flowy feel of the material. The side print looks like stars or galaxy print. Though I do not especially like it very much (looks abit girlish to me), but it is very functional. It will reflect the light when shined upon and there provides a visible alert when you wear it at night.
Left side 
Back
Right side


Here are some technical details of this shorts:
Reflective prints


- Length: 47cm
- Relaxed fit
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking fabric
- Soft, elastic waistband
- Breathable mesh back panel with zipped pocket
- Reflective print to keep you visible

- Inbuilt modesty briefs

Add caption

As you can see, there are 2 side pockets, and therefore, this shorts is also suitable for going out to nearby walk etc, and all you need is your mobile phone and wallet.


 I also find that the prints and color aspect of this shorts matches well with other plain shirt. It will not make you look too fancy. Ha..
For the top, I am wearing a 2XU short sleeve running shirt ( I will reveal that later).

I think I will wear this short very often when going for a short walk with my dogs, hanging around at nearby area. It is really very comfortable.

They also provide a back pocket, it measure about 13cm wide and 4cm deep. It should be enough for keys, coins etc. Oh, and it is definitely waterproof (very thoughtful) :)

Overall rating:
5/5
Ha.. because of the price! for SGD$29, you get such a high quality shorts. Totally worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment